When you meet a man for dating , half of the task is done. Then you need to have dating conversation topic that makes the chemistry lift off.
One of the key elements to have success in that is to really focus on the person you are talking too.
You can even not having said a thing about you and people will think that you are a great conversationalist. People love talking about themselves.
I read in the book Mars and Venus on a Date, from Dr. John Gray, when men talk about themselves, it is because they are interested in you; this is their way of trying to impress you.
Some of us women get frustrated about it because we think that he is not interested in knowing us. In some cases, it might be it.
Wait a while and let him do the peacock. He should, at some point be interested in you. That is if you are still around to listen.
Ask questions. This is a great way to keep the conversation flowing. It’s important to keep the dating conversation topic light and positive.
You don’t want to end up being a therapist. Asking questions is also the lazy way to make conversation.
Watch if you are asking question as you are making a job interview; you will turn of the guy.
You can add some funny anecdotes to his comments. It will lighten the dating conversation topic and nourish it also.
You can also use some flirting body language to heat up a little bit your guy.
Here is a list of dating conversation topic questions. There are different kind depending on the comfort level of yourself and your partner
Don’t forget to always smile and look in the eyes when talking and asking the questions.
1. What do you like the most about your job?
2. What is your passion?
3. What is the best thing that happened to in the last year?
4. Which celebrity would you like to be? – This is a good way to know how he perceived himself and what he has to offer
5. Have you traveled a bit? What were your best vacations?
6. Where would you go on your next vacations? What would you visit?
7. What makes you happy during week?
8. What is it that you like to eat?
9. What kind of child were you?
10. What are the biggest social problems in our society, you think?
11. If you had 1 million dollars dumped on you tommorrow, what would you do with it?
12. What is the ideal relationship, for you?
13. Have you ever been in love?
14. Do you believe in a Higher Power? – Here you want to find out about his religious/spiritual beliefs
15. After work, when you get home, what is the first thing that you do?
16. Are you closest to you mother or to your father? – Here you want to find out what kind of a partner he could be; you wantto find out what kind of husband and father he will be.
17. Do you have any favorite movies?
18. What is your favorite music?
19. Which concert have you appreciated the most?
20. Do you have any pets?
21. Which animal would you like to be if you had to be reincarnated and why? – This could indicate if he is a wild one or not
22. How do manage your social life; tons of acquaintances or a few close friends?
23. What annoys you the most in someone?
24. If you house was on fire, which are the top 3 belongings would you bring with you?
I hope that you will be at ease with dating conversation topic.