First date conversation topic question is a great way to know your date a little bit better and quicker.
You know how he perceives you. It gets the conversation flowing. It eliminates uncomfortable blank moments. You’ll look clever and interested in him.
- What kind of travel do you like to do? Relax, Nature, cultural, spiritual?
- What are your natural talents?
- What would your friends tell me that they really like about you?
- What is the thing that you worry often about?
- Is there a subject that you feel you are an expert on giving advice about?
- How do you react when you are upset?
- How do you usually react when someone criticizes you?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the outmost organized person and 1 being not organized, where do you grade yourself?
- How can you tell if someone is happy or sad?
- What was the most caring thing that you have ever done? And to whom? How long ago?
- What makes you fill with joy?
- Are you scared of deeply loving someone?
- What was your favorite TV show when you were younger?
- How do you feel about hugs?
- What is it that you like best about me so far?
- Do you believe in God?
- Are you religious?
- What are you superstitious about?
- Do you believe in ghost, spirits?
- How is your family important to you?
- To which parent are you closest to? Why?
- How is your father? What kind of relationship do you have with him?
- . How is your mother? What kind of relationship do you have with her?
- How many children would you like to have?
- How uncomfortable are you when a girl cries?
- Do you use credit for expensive purchases or do you save up for it?
- Do you want a church wedding? (o.k. that one is maybe good for later!)
With those topics, you will have more then enough first date conversation topic. You’ll evaluate what kind of person he is on the first date.
You have the opportunity to share about yourself also. It is a promise of many nights of great first date conversation topic.